Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Topps Chrome blaster x2 with some RGIII

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I picked up a couple of blasters today. No autographs or anything, but I did hit a couple of Bengals cards for my PC (Devon Still RC, Marvin Jones purple refractor). I got a decent amount of varying refractors and other "hits". I didn't scan everything, but I wanted to show this one off.

In the last pack of the first blaster I hit this

muskiesfan-albums-football-picture9695-rgiii-variation.jpg

RGIII variation. Definitely a nice hit from a blaster. In 5 total Chrome blasters this year, I have hit 0 Luck, but 2 RGIII base and this RGIII variation. I'll take it.

Edit to add: Rookie variation odds in blaster; 1:318

Last edited:

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Just the opposite with me. Multiple Lucks, only one 1 RG3 and Ive probably bought 20 Blasters and 20 Rack Packs. Did get a Rookie Relic of RG3 though. Need a Luck card?

I might. I don't collect Luck or anything, but my wife is a Colts fan. That has me thinking about just getting her a base Chrome or something.

Raider408

Oct 10, 2012
I guess blaster prices have gone up from the traditional $19.99? My local targets have been out for months, online prices are from $24-$25 from where i seen, hopefully if my target gets more in they'll still be $19.99??

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I guess blaster prices have gone up from the traditional $19.99? My local targets have been out for months, online prices are from $24-$25 from where i seen, hopefully if my target gets more in they'll still be $19.99??

There are 3 left at my Target, all $19.99 per. Trying to decide if I want to go buy them or not.

Members online

Latest posts