Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Bowman Sterling Box Toppers...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Hey Guys!!!

I was wondering if any of you know rarity/value on the 2012 Bowman Sterling Box Toppers. I was in a box break at the LCS today and won the random dice roll for the topper that came out of it :) I see there are only 5 on the checklist and there are only 4 up on ebay which makes me think they are quite rare. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2012 Bowman Sterling Kevin Gausman/Max Fried/Andrew Heaney triple auto:
sterling2.jpg

These cards are just above the size of two normal size cards. I custom cut an Ultra Pro page and taped it in between two 4x6 cases:
sterling3.jpg

Thanks for the look everyone and again, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Alex

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Boo to making them just a little oversized. Either Regular size or 5x7 works better IMO...

And Congrats on the Win!!

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
I also go to West Coast, but usually just to pick up supplies and a couple packs. What are their box prices like? I don't see them marked. If they are near what it would cost me to get it with 2-day shipping from Blowout or D&A I'd sure like to support a local business. Though sales tax here is pretty dreadful.

Ghumbs

Oct 3, 2011
Seattle, WA
I also go to West Coast, but usually just to pick up supplies and a couple packs. What are their box prices like? I don't see them marked. If they are near what it would cost me to get it with 2-day shipping from Blowout or D&A I'd sure like to support a local business. Though sales tax here is pretty dreadful.
They're usually pretty high. If you ever make it to shows (one in Factoria next week) Dave Wah has good prices.

Moonlight Graham

Aug 7, 2008
Renton, WA
They're usually pretty high. If you ever make it to shows (one in Factoria next week) Dave Wah has good prices.

Dave Wah also doesn't search packs; of all of the Oakden show gang, he's the only one I would trust not to search. He also has very fair box prices. Too bad I will be in Michigan next Saturday... I only live 4 miles from Factoria.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA

Yep I buy stuff from him when I go to shows, but I avoid driving into Seattle or Bellevue at all costs so I usually just make it to the rare Auburn Supermall shows and the annual summer show in Shoreline.

Members online

Latest posts