Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

finished my second rainbow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

abncollectsautos

Aug 9, 2008
Georgia
opinions welcome. i know i dont have any supers yet, but one day.
08bdpp001.jpg

08 bdpp

07bc001.jpg

07 bc

and three of the 4 plates
plates001.jpg

sorry for the big scans

abncollectsautos

Aug 9, 2008
Georgia
tide12champrings said:
Very Nice man, now go find those Supers! I got the cards yesterday, thanks on the trade!

sure thing. i dont even know if they have been pulled. but i hope to one day find them, thanks

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
abncollectsautos said:
tide12champrings said:
Very Nice man, now go find those Supers! I got the cards yesterday, thanks on the trade!

sure thing. i dont even know if they have been pulled. but i hope to one day find them, thanks

you know it will cost you dearly if I get them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I won't make you feel too BLUE :lol: :lol:

Nice Rainbows

abncollectsautos

Aug 9, 2008
Georgia
Blue Hodges Reverend said:
abncollectsautos said:
tide12champrings said:

you know it will cost you dearly if I get them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I won't make you feel too BLUE :lol: :lol:

Nice Rainbows

haha, as long as one of us has them i know they will be welll taken care of, but i hope its me

Members online

Latest posts