Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB Auto's of JON GRIFFIN, MATT SKOLE,OSWALDO ARCIA,ALEXIS RIVERA,JAIRO BERAS,KYLE PARKER ...PAYPAL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chromerookies

Aug 7, 2008
Madison, Ct.
Hey All,
I am looking to purchase only auto's of these players(from base all the way up, unless noted otherwise):
Matt Skole Contenders AND Elite
Bowman Chrome- Jon Griffin
Bowman Platinum- Oswaldo Arcia + Kyle Parker
Elite- Alexis Rivera, Jairo Beras, Stefen Romero + Mac Williamson

PLMK what you have with scans and Price. Paypal available.
Thanks,
Dan

Last edited:

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
MartinezBCRefAU3.jpg
MartinezBCRefAU.jpg
MartinezBCAUGem-1.jpg
Untitled-2.jpg

Would do $75 dlvd on the lot. 2 refractors, BGS 9.5 base and raw base. PM me if interested, as i'll probably forget to come back here and look. Thanks

soakley123

Aug 16, 2010
Little Rock, AR
have two carlos martinez base chrome autos bgs 9.5/10 and an orange chrome auto bgs 9.5/10

looking for 30 each on base or 58 together and 275 on orange

also have rendon base chrome auto 9.5/10 for $90 and refractor chrome auto 9.5/10 for $140

chromerookies

Aug 7, 2008
Madison, Ct.
have two carlos martinez base chrome autos bgs 9.5/10 and an orange chrome auto bgs 9.5/10

looking for 30 each on base or 58 together and 275 on orange

also have rendon base chrome auto 9.5/10 for $90 and refractor chrome auto 9.5/10 for $140

thanks man, nice cards but I'd rather pickup raw singles because it allows me to pick up alot more of a quantity of cards than if I was to buy graded cards.

Members online

Latest posts