Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Paypal International Orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
If I ship internationally through Paypal. Do I still do a customs form? I looked at shipping one to Canada and a 2 oz package is $3.15 which is the same as at the PO. Wouldn't mind not waiting in lines though

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
If I ship internationally through Paypal. Do I still do a customs form? I looked at shipping one to Canada and a 2 oz package is $3.15 which is the same as at the PO. Wouldn't mind not waiting in lines though

depends how much the card is worth..
If its a cheap card, you can put it in a bubble envelope and send it as a large envelope (make sure its flat and it will ship for $1.50 without customs form.

and this is for the bolded comment because

Sweet Brown - Ain't Nobody Got Time for That (Autotune Remix) - YouTube

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
Paypal fills out the customs form for you and it is attached to the shipping label.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts