Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeremy2

Jan 7, 2013
im back yall whos got al alburquerque cards? also my old user name got lost somehow

jeremy2

Jan 7, 2013
also workin on a tigers team set of psa graded t206. i got 16 out of 30

jeremy2-albums-t206-picture10742-img-0539.jpg

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
No freakin' way!

What's good, Jeremy?? Long time no see! That vintage set is droolworthy...GL with the rest!

jtrinaldi

May 31, 2012
im back yall whos got al alburquerque cards? also my old user name got lost somehow
Same thing happened to me in August or September, my info wouldn't transfer over, so Gilmore had to delete the account, and let me make a new one.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
got one of his RC #'d /10 :D

alburquerquepurplerefos.jpg

card is clean and sharp and looking for a Tiger's fan...PM me an offer if you're interested. Thanks.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
:lol: Jermey2, love it! Where is the Sig with the 2 Dranks taped to your hands :)

Oh and welcome back Jermey and Awsome set.

jeremy2

Jan 7, 2013
thanks for the replies everyone. Im finna work on my avatar and sig and such a little later. gonna try to scan my cards individually. the fcb photobucket thingy is pretty sweet. also gonna put pics up of my 52 topps tigers set

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
thanks for the replies everyone. Im finna work on my avatar and sig and such a little later. gonna try to scan my cards individually. the fcb photobucket thingy is pretty sweet. also gonna put pics up of my 52 topps tigers set
You're killing it with the vintage! Dang...

Was it my collection that swayed you to go after the old stuff? ;)

Members online

Latest posts