Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Starting 2013 out with a fantastic mail day, compliments of eBay Bucks 5% Day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
I had been watching a card on eBay for a week or so, trying to decide if I should hit the BIN on it. I had a tough time pulling the trigger, until eBay sweeten the deal with a nice 5% eBay Bucks addition with any purchase for one day.

I couldn't pass it up, and got this in the mail a few days ago. Here's to a great 2013 campaign.

2010-bcp-nolan-arenado-orange-ref-auto.jpg

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
That's pretty. A buddy of mine bought 3 jumbo cases when that product came out and he pulled a Red Ref Auto of Arenado. He threw it up on eBay with a BIN in the neighborhood of $500 and it was hit within 1 minute, he was pissed that he didn't ask for more.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
That's pretty. A buddy of mine bought 3 jumbo cases when that product came out and he pulled a Red Ref Auto of Arenado. He threw it up on eBay with a BIN in the neighborhood of $500 and it was hit within 1 minute, he was pissed that he didn't ask for more.

Thanks. Hoping he heats back up in 2013.

Members online

Latest posts