Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone going to Tribefest here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nicktv08

Apr 22, 2012
Columbus, OH
I'm going on Sunday I believe with my dad and brother. Anyone else going? I'm pretty pumped for this.

I've been to the season ticket holders day quite a few times back when we had season tickets, is it pretty much like that?

I saw the list of activities on the Indians website and it was a bit underwhelming (clubhouse tour seems to be the coolest thing). I'm mainly just going for the autos.

Also does anyone know where I can buy ROMLB baseballs at the best price. I need 4 total, 2 for me and two for my brother. Are just plain blue BIC pens best for ball autos? I really wanted to bring a bat and get it signed but I have no idea where to buy an official wooden bat like they use in the majors?

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
As far as autos go, always use OMLB balls. Never get other cheaper varieties. If they have tables set up with folks to sell stuff (like at Twinsfest) there will be vendors selling the cheaper balls--usually a Rawlings ball that says "Official League" on them--for $5-8 each. The leather on those balls is not as good and the ink will bleed and eventually fade away. Stay away from them!!! Target usually carry OMLB balls in a case for $15. If you need one or two to get by, that's a good way to go. If you need bulk, look into a sporting goods place like Dick's or Sports Authority to see what they have. Online is good too, but it depends on how much time you have for purchase, shipping, etc. Plain Blue Bic pens--the "crystal" model--is still the best for balls. No Sharpies! Blue is traditonally better, black ink can fade over time, if you have them on display. For bats, I'd check the Indians Pro Shop if you can. They may have some player-specific stuff you'd like, or just team-logo ones that would be good for anybody. Again, check Dick's or SA for bats. They may not have much--if any--of the wooden variety, and they may not be of local players (Scheels has Jeter bats. In Wisconsin.) Use blue Sharpies on light bats, gold on darker wood, silver on black. Hope this helps! Post some pics!

nicktv08

Apr 22, 2012
Columbus, OH
As far as autos go, always use OMLB balls. Never get other cheaper varieties. If they have tables set up with folks to sell stuff (like at Twinsfest) there will be vendors selling the cheaper balls--usually a Rawlings ball that says "Official League" on them--for $5-8 each. The leather on those balls is not as good and the ink will bleed and eventually fade away. Stay away from them!!! Target usually carry OMLB balls in a case for $15. If you need one or two to get by, that's a good way to go. If you need bulk, look into a sporting goods place like Dick's or Sports Authority to see what they have. Online is good too, but it depends on how much time you have for purchase, shipping, etc. Plain Blue Bic pens--the "crystal" model--is still the best for balls. No Sharpies! Blue is traditonally better, black ink can fade over time, if you have them on display. For bats, I'd check the Indians Pro Shop if you can. They may have some player-specific stuff you'd like, or just team-logo ones that would be good for anybody. Again, check Dick's or SA for bats. They may not have much--if any--of the wooden variety, and they may not be of local players (Scheels has Jeter bats. In Wisconsin.) Use blue Sharpies on light bats, gold on darker wood, silver on black. Hope this helps! Post some pics!

This point helped a ton! Thank you!

Members online

Latest posts