Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Love it when buyer hits the full BIN OBO price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Always blows my mind when a buyer hits the buy it now when I have a best offer format, but I'm not complaining. I'd say on 75% of my sales on my jackets the buyer just hits the buy it now and doesn't even send a best offer. Wondering if they are buying from a phone & can't see the best offer part?

RiceLynnEvans75

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
I had this happen to me recently. The only thing I can think of, in my case anyway, is that the person who hit the full BIN price saw that there was a pending offer (or 2? can't remember). I was at work when it happened but he had initially sent a best offer and then three minutes later hit the BIN. He paid right away so I'm just assuming that he didn't want to risk losing out to the other guy who sent an offer.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Had the same thing happen to me recently. Had a card listed at $159.99 OBO and I would have accepted anything at/over $135. Guy hit BIN without making an offer and paid immediately. Beautiful!

jpcz

Aug 10, 2008
NY
If its a card that isnt seen often, the BIN will likely be hit for fear of losing it to someone else....sometimes its just not worth the risk of letting an offer sit while someone comes along and scoops it up.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
If its a card that isnt seen often, the BIN will likely be hit for fear of losing it to someone else....sometimes its just not worth the risk of letting an offer sit while someone comes along and scoops it up.

I agree with that on rare cards, but in my case I'm selling vintage starter jackets and they usually sit for a while before being hit. I guess when someone wants one and find their size they want it now.

Members online

Latest posts