Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FYI.... 2013 Topps Retail is Live

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
Just went to Walmart, they had two opened retail boxes, hangers, blasters, and cereal boxes.
They even had two unopened retail boxes marked $42, not to be opened.

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
Do they have autoed versions of those silk rc reprints, that would be epic. I always have wondered why topps doesn't do a 93 Finest reprint set with autos as a retro product.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
I only saw one insert set listed on the back of the retail boxes:

*** of cash flushed down the toilet 1:1

theacox

Jan 19, 2013
Where is it live? Seems it always starts on one or both coasts, goes to the middle of the country, then up to Wisconsin and Minnesota. We're always the last to see new retail.

Live at Walmart in Lake Geneva, WI. Picked up 3 blasters. Normally they don't get anything until a week after hobby release...

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
Where is it live? Seems it always starts on one or both coasts, goes to the middle of the country, then up to Wisconsin and Minnesota. We're always the last to see new retail.

Springfield IL
I can always count on Topps products hitting the Monday before release every time.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Now if only some Descalso would go to eBay. Time to begin my parallel hunt. Just picked up the first base card listed lol.

Last edited:

riveraXVX

May 6, 2011
Greensboro NC
if anyone picks up any of the Jonny Venters parallels feel free to PM me. they are relatively worthless- but time to start the hunt all over again!

100% complete player collection...now no longer 100% complete.

*eye twitches*

edit: and geez my signature is out of date. I really should post more often.

Latest posts