Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PSA/DNA Response: "Likely Not Genuine"- anyone ever get a "comment" in their request?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
PSA/DNA Response: "Likely Not Genuine"- anyone ever get a "comment" in their request?

Received back today from PSA/DNA a response on an EBAY item and this is what I get:

Dear SCOTT XXXXXX,

Your Request for Item "blah blah", eBay Lot No. "xxxxxxxxxxx", opinion was rendered at "1/28/2013 10:58:48 AM" and the result was:

Response: "Likely Not Genuine"

Here are the details of your Request:

Comments:
Request ID: xxxxx
Request By: 01/29/2013

Why would they have a field in their response for "Comments" and leave it blank? Anyone ever get information from them in this field??
I emailed PSA/DNA and have heard nothing back.

Last edited:

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana

I have never gotten any comments on the quick opinion.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
I have never gotten any comments on the quick opinion.

Sorry for duplicate post-

Seems odd that they have that field. I also never get anything but the blue sticker when I submit items that are deemed "? authenticity." I thought I recall seeing on their site that they provide some explanation when items are "questionable." Could not find it now......oh well, only out the $7.49...

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
yeah you aren't paying that much for that opinion, you pay full price on a ruth auto then I would expect them to give you a reason, but you probably would have to call to get it.

Members online

Latest posts