Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Topps Silver Slate Wrapper Redemption packs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
I saw that the wrappers for my household maximum of 10 packs were received today.

In lieu of getting another house and therefore another 10 packs...what are the opinions on when the 10,000 packs run out from Topps? A week?

Of note, the first postmark date allowed was Wednesday January 30, 2013.

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
Send them to your Mom, send them to your brother, anyone who will not confiscate them or hold them hostage. Don't Topps pack allotments last alot longer than the Bowman counterparts?

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Well, with 10,000 total packs available, that leaves 1,000 people available to redeem the max 10 packs. Obviously not everyone will submit enough wrappers for 10 packs, but if history has proven one thing, it's that time is never on your side with these redemption programs.

My question was more skewed towards selling wrappers, rather than submitting more to another address. Basically, I don't want to list wrappers and then have the buyer shut out and then a negative/charge-back later. Not worth the hassle.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Please say you sent in jumbos. it is 10 jumbos or 50 reg. packs. I see my package got there today too.

Actually you can send in 50 of any combo Retail or hobby. and each household can get up to 10 of the redemption packs from this promo. That was what Mike was referring to.

I seen this yesterday and and thru mine way right away when I busted them. I have now opened a total of the 50 packs need to send them in for 1 redemption pack, but I don't have the first 30 I opened any more. :lol:

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
if you do sell wrappers, just send them in for the person buying. Use their info as return address and all is good

Members online

Latest posts