Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sad news out the NFL...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
that is sad and you're right, he will get basically a slap on the wrist most likely. The drunk driver who killed my grandparents and two great aunts in 1999 got 7 years I believe...just didn't seem right

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
So if I stop for dinner after work and have 1 beer with it, watch the game for about an hour, am I expected to cab it home? When am I allow to ever allowed to go and pick up my car and then drive it?

If you have any alcohol in your system, then yes you are expected to take a cab or have someone esle drive you home.

You can go get your car when you or someone esle is sobar.

sawmillthug

Dec 21, 2012
Chillicothe, MO
Problem with that is not many people drink just one beer. I mean the 32 ounce big beer isn't 1 beer. Then there is always tolerance levels. Easy to say I only had a couple I'm fine. 999 times out of 1000 I'm sure you make it home just fine. That 1 time something happens whether it had anything to do with alcohol or not guess what it was in your system anyway.

Problem with that is not many people drink just one beer. I mean the 32 ounce big beer isn't 1 beer. Then there is always tolerance levels. Easy to say I only had a couple I'm fine. 999 times out of 1000 I'm sure you make it home just fine. That 1 time something happens whether it had anything to do with alcohol or not guess what it was in your system anyway.

This^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts