Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

tracking delivery (new delivery confirmation style)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommyd2107

Oct 29, 2009
This may seem like a dumb question but, how do you track items through the new way through usps. It used to be a lot easier with the post office giving you the slip with the 20 numbers on it to track but now there is an extra 2 numbers on the receipt when you pay. I added the info to an item I was selling on ebay and its not coming up as a tracking number. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
Ship thru Paypal- Saves time, money and all labels are automatically uploaded so you dont have to manually enter numbers.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
The postal receipt contains two different instances of "Label #" - the correct one is right above where it says "Tracking". The wrong one is below that, where insurance is mentioned.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Hold up, this is a thing? How do I do this on the ebay app?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD MAXX

from my ebay app on my iphone I just go to the item, then hit the marked as shipped button then there will be a button to add tracking info and when you click it, it will ask scan label or add tracking info.

cub4life78

Jan 1, 2013
Tx
from my ebay app on my iphone I just go to the item, then hit the marked as shipped button then there will be a button to add tracking info and when you click it, it will ask scan label or add tracking info.

Ahh,ok, thanks!!! Your stuff went out this morning btw.

Members online

Latest posts