Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Decisions, Decisions...Johnson/Alomar or Ripken/Murray? (Mail Order Signings)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
So, I'm about to send my HOF autographed poster out into the wild to continue the march toward 100 signatures.

HOF Weekend this July will be my best opportunity to knock several names out at once, but I wanted to test the waters first. By testing the waters, I mean the whole ordeal of sending the thing off, getting them to sign the item how and where I'd like it to be, fiercely battling the stress/anxiety as I wait for return shipment, etc....

Randy Johnson and Roberto Alomar are making an appearance at a NJ show next month. Cal Ripken Jr. and Eddie Murray will be at the Minnesota show in April.

Who would you start off with? Cost should not be a factor since all are overpriced anyway. I don't think Johnson makes that many appearances, and he's still a few years away from induction (although he's as much a lock as anyone can be).

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
haha, the lefty love is still there, but the collection has been liquidated. It was a good 10 year run, though.

I'm leaning toward Johnson/Alomar as well. I'm sure Ripken/Murray will be in Cooperstown anyway.

Members online

Latest posts