Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Microsoft Live is Back!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

teachervido

Aug 7, 2008
Fresh Meadows, NY
eBay / live.com cashback = 8% - 25% (it's back)

25% keyword: "xbox" <- confirmed in safari and IE (windows xp and vista)

8% keywords: "t43" or "p90x" <- confirmed in firefox (windows xp and vista)

Please send $1 to my paypal account for my service.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
id gladly send you the 1.00 if i could get 25, but 8 is the only thing i ever get

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
I can't believe you're asking $1 from fellow board members for posting this.

Allen

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
MaineMule said:
Anyone get this to work for EBAY for baseball cards/autographs?

just type in xbox and click on the ebay link. While you are there, the first thing you buy you get 8% off of considering its a BIN and you pay with paypal regardless of what it is.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Jays_Cards said:
MaineMule said:

just type in xbox and click on the ebay link. While you are there, the first thing you buy you get 8% off of considering its a BIN and you pay with paypal regardless of what it is.

...cannot get the EBAY link off of a "live search." Only getting 7% off from the

"Search.Live.com/cashbackLive Search cashbackGet up to 7% cashback on Xbox Products at Live Search cashback" link....

I keep hitting refresh and no EBAY link???????

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
MaineMule said:
Jays_Cards said:
MaineMule said:

...cannot get the EBAY link off of a "live search." Only getting 7% off from the

"Search.Live.com/cashbackLive Search cashbackGet up to 7% cashback on Xbox Products at Live Search cashback" link....

try one of the others like p90x

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Jays_Cards said:
MaineMule said:
[quote="Jays_Cards":1mld09mm]
MaineMule said:

try one of the others like p90x[/quote:1mld09mm]

...well that did not work but "wii" did, very bizarre.....8% may be better than nothing at this point......

THANKS!!

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
MaineMule said:
Jays_Cards said:
MaineMule said:
[quote="Jays_Cards":v53gzq72]
MaineMule said:

try one of the others like p90x

...well that did not work but "wii" did, very bizarre.....8% may be better than nothing at this point......

THANKS!![/quote:v53gzq72]

Its only a good deal if you were planning on buying something already. I dont really think 8% gets a lot of people to spend money they weren't planning on spending. 25% however does.

Latest posts