Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 BDP&P rack packs question...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
My local WM has recently added a bunch of space to their Retail wax aisle. Most of it is still Magic, Pokemon, YGO, etc. but they now have a 4 foot section of just sports.

Anyway, they just put out some 2011 Bowman Draft rack packs at 1/2 price, $2.98.

I'll probably get them anyway, since it's such a good deal, but I was just wondering if that product was especially "loaded", as some Topps retail products tend to be. In this case, I'd think "loaded" meant tons of color or if there is most likely just "base" cards in there...

And thanks in advance for any Input!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
You'd better get them before the pack searchers do....in hindsight you're probably too late already

I have no idea how long they've been there, at least 5 days or so, so I was assuming the pack searchers have already cleaned out the autos, but I was still wondering if there could be enough "colors" to make 'em still worth it...

westerngac

Aug 1, 2011
Reno, NV
I have no idea how long they've been there, at least 5 days or so, so I was assuming the pack searchers have already cleaned out the autos, but I was still wondering if there could be enough "colors" to make 'em still worth it...

You could get lucky and find some Trout, for $3 each I'd just grab them anyway...maybe the searchers were inept.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Well, finally got back there late last night, and the '11 DP&Ps were gone. They had alot of '10 DP&Ps, but I'm already way over-stocked on those.

They did have 3 '12 Platinum rack packs left at just $5.98, so grabbed them.

One auto: Kole Calhoun (Angels)
Green: A. Beltre
Purples were: Singleton, AJ Cole, N. Molina, Corcino, Spangenberg, Nash, Brentz, McNutt and Swagerty
Notable base: Harper, Cesepedes and Bundy

Pretty happy with those...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
One more there yesterday:

Purples: Archer, Bradley, Thornburg
Gose and Bauer prospects and Gallardo die-cut

That's probably the last of 'em...

Members online

Latest posts