Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Another mega-mini mailday, pics...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

petesahuttt

Sep 15, 2010
Just got a huge lot of mini's in, can't wait to dig and get them sorted :)
2000+ mini's for an amazing deal ($50 shipped) from a guy I met thru eBay. Alot of these will be FT once I get them in my Org which will obviously keep me busy all night and into tomorrow, adding them to my website also is pretty darn time consuming. I'll be adding a few scans to this as well when I pull out some of the rarer things that are in these piles. Enjoy!
DSCN0217_zpseb5aa38a.jpg

DSCN0216_zpsc68324da.jpg

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Man...if you got all that for $50, I'd say you did pretty damn well!!!! I might be in the market to buy some of the Allen and Ginter from various years so let me know once you figure out what your moving.

petesahuttt

Sep 15, 2010
Man...if you got all that for $50, I'd say you did pretty damn well!!!! I might be in the market to buy some of the Allen and Ginter from various years so let me know once you figure out what your moving.
If you check out my site in my sig, I have everything listed that's available. I can put together some nice lots for a good price especially if you let me know what kind of stuff you like.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts