Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thanks Topps!!!! (seriously)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
I just recieved quite possibly the greatest replacement card ever from Topps. The card I was replacing was a 2012 Bowman Black Collection Autograph of Jameson Taillon #/25. I bought the Taillon Black Auto redemption for $40 BIN, which was a really good deal since the one I bought the day before went for $55. But Taillon has an ugly autograph and the black autos aren't appealing to me so I requested replacment, and FINALLY got this:

RendonBCBlueWaveAU.jpg

So I replaced a card I bought for $40 and they sent me a card that recently sold for $225. THANKS TOPPS!!!!
2 weeks ago, I replaced my Bowman Platinum Rendon Red Refractor Auto #/25, so I can't wait to see what they send me for that one! Thanks for reading

Erik

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
The Rendon supercollector just happened to receive a random replacement......of Rendon?

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
you win by a landslide!!

on the phone but that looks like blue wave??

it must be awesome to receive a player u like, def! congrats bud

dave

Sent from my iPhone using FCB Gangnam Style mobile app

VandyDan

Dec 5, 2011
I have so many redemptions not being filled maybe I should try this

Be careful, very few are this fortunate. The collecting boards are riddled with folks with bad redemption replacement experiences.

Congrats to the OP, though. Good to see it worked out in a fitting way.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
you win by a landslide!!

on the phone but that looks like blue wave??

it must be awesome to receive a player u like, def! congrats bud

dave

Sent from my iPhone using FCB Gangnam Style mobile app

Thanks Dave, and yes, it is a Blue Wave. I still would have come out way ahead if they'd have sent a Blue

yclipper21

Feb 14, 2010
Glad you got something good.... I got a Brett Lawrie plate for a Anthony rendon 1/1 auto plate, oh and for good measures they threw in a Jose Tabata for good measures... Gotta say I'm happy for you, but even more pissed at topps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Latest posts