Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Be on the look-out at Target for these neat little finds! Just when we thought these were gone!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
toppsbox_zpsddabcdbf.jpg

Now I didn't pull anything big but I pulled a David Ortiz All-Star batting practice jersey and of course the two Harper's were the red version. Fun break and I would buy every one that I could if I see more. So be on the look-out ladies and gentlemen!

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Thanks. I will watch out for them. I did pretty weel with those and gosh all the Supers that came out of those things.

I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for them too, although I didn't have near the luck of other people. I don't think I ever even pulled a parallel of any sort. But they were fun to bust.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
About how many did your Target have? I might have to go buy them out. Most fun I've ever had opening cards. Of course that was probably due to the Oswalt super and Alex Colome super auto that I got out of my 75-80 boxes I opened! Best luck I've ever had.

IMAG0333.jpg

colomesuper.jpg

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for them too, although I didn't have near the luck of other people. I don't think I ever even pulled a parallel of any sort. But they were fun to bust.

I got XXXX on as well, all from the Maplewood Walmart off of I-35

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
It's too bad the Topps card codes expired. These boxes were good for 2-4 of the codes, and that alone could recoup a huge percentage of the cost of the box.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
They had two here and I bought them both. I have a couple other Targets this week I will hit.

About how many did your Target have? I might have to go buy them out. Most fun I've ever had opening cards. Of course that was probably due to the Oswalt super and Alex Colome super auto that I got out of my 75-80 boxes I opened! Best luck I've ever had.

IMAG0333.jpg

colomesuper.jpg

Latest posts