Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New pick up, Sweet 1/1 Mlb logo Style!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
I just won this card a couple hours ago and man was i lucky I won this card by .66 cents lol. I have been wanting a nice Yankee player logoman for awhile now and always liked Robinson Cano. I don't know if i got a good deal or not and really don't care because its a sweet card lol. 262.dlv
cano.jpg

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
If I would have known you where bidding I would never have bid :lol: We need to somehow relay to each other what we are bidding on :lol:

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
nyc3 said:
If I would have known you where bidding I would never have bid :lol: We need to somehow relay to each other what we are bidding on :lol:
lol thanks alot for driving it up :D . Its funny though I was looking at the auction and i would have had it for like 200 but someone with 0 feedback and a member less than 30days bid 255 kinda weird but what ever I'm happy lol.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
you have been picking up some of the nicest cards lately

btw, great price, I'd say anything under 300 is a nice deal for an mlb logo patch 1/1

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Dpanthers14 said:
nyc3 said:
lol thanks alot for driving it up :D . Its funny though I was looking at the auction and i would have had it for like 200 but someone with 0 feedback and a member less than 30days bid 255 kinda weird but what ever I'm happy lol.

That was not me I bid early on :D

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
miguelcabrera said:
you have been picking up some of the nicest cards lately

btw, great price, I'd say anything under 300 is a nice deal for an mlb logo patch 1/1
Thanks ya I really wish a jeter would pop up now that would be sweet.

EricChavezCollector3

Aug 7, 2008
Very nice, UD did a nice job with Premier, and reminds me a lot of 2004 Sp Game Used when it comes to quality. Congrats on the pick up!

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
EricChavezCollector3 said:
Very nice, UD did a nice job with Premier, and reminds me a lot of 2004 Sp Game Used when it comes to quality. Congrats on the pick up!
Thanks ya, I really like the look of the card and I like its vertical not horizontal like almost all others are.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Sick pickup. I was watching that card, but it went for more than I could pay for it. (Not saying it's a bad price, I honestly have no clue.)

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
Topnotchsy said:
Sick pickup. I was watching that card, but it went for more than I could pay for it. (Not saying it's a bad price, I honestly have no clue.)
me either i just set my snipe at what i thought it was worth and let it ride. No clue if its a good deal or not is this his only logoman?

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
miguelcabrera said:
ill say it again, 300 or less is a good deal for a logoman, not a steal but a deal, anything over is overpaying IMO
I agree but also think it depends alot on the player.

Members online

Latest posts