Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I love eBayers...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
For two days, I have had an auto from 2010 Donruss Elite up - that has sold between $9-16 over the past few months. I listed it at $9.99 w/ BO, thinking I'd accept $8-9 for it.

Received three offers -- $4, $6, and $4. I countered each one at $9.75, stating that the card regularly sells for about $10-12.

Finally, after the fourth one at $6, I went ahead and raised the price of the card to $12.99, figuring that I'll get some $8-9 offers.

30 minutes later, someone just hit the BIN and paid at $12.99.

(shake head)

VandyDan

Dec 5, 2011
Sometimes I'll hit a BIN that I otherwise wouldn't if I see a BO option with a pending offer, just because I worry that the seller might accept the offer.

I've actually stopped listing BINs at bottom dollar prices (I used to sell "cheapest on ebay!") because I noticed that gave the impression that I was desperate to make a quick sale and attracted more lowball nutjobs. I now price right around average.

Latest posts