Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

EBAY Email Saying There are Limits on Selling??????????????? WTF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Did anyone get this email, I am confused as I have a premium store. They basically put a limit on my auctions at 500, I had like 922 rolling. Any help would be appreciated.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
They put a limit of 100 on my account for no apparent reason about a year ago. You can call and complain to them and they will likely increase the limit. Problem is that you have to sit on hold for an hour, and most people give up by that time.

They limit it if they see some negatives on your account, or a failure on our DSR's over a period of time

I wasn't selling a lot at the time, so when I had a batch of 4 shipments all get delayed for whatever reason, it hit my DSR's and I didn't really have much of a leg to stand on at that point

longbomberz

Aug 11, 2008
Yea I just had a single 1 or 2 hit my DSR and had all but 6 of my auctions ended. Only sold like 25 things this month. Weird.

ronniedp23

Apr 13, 2011
The High Desert, California
Call them and talk to them. Mine got dropped to 100 for no reason, now up to 500.

Something in your seller ratings triggered it automatically. If you talk to them you might get it bumped up.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Freedom Card Board mobile app

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Call them and talk to them. Mine got dropped to 100 for no reason, now up to 500.

Something in your seller ratings triggered it automatically. If you talk to them you might get it bumped up.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Does anybody have a direct line that they know of for Ebay Customer Service.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Which I generally do unless International. I wonder if it is buyers upset with shipping prices which are $2.25 for 1st card and .50 cents each additional capping out at $5.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Which I generally do unless International. I wonder if it is buyers upset with shipping prices which are $2.25 for 1st card and .50 cents each additional capping out at $5.

Ship for free, automatic 5 for that DSR
Build your shipping costs into your pricing, pretty easy to do.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Yeah I would like to offer free shipping, but when I have $1 or $2 bowman singles it is hard to jack up those cards as it usually is a red flag for buyers. I might have to though.

Members online

Latest posts