Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Has a Position Open

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
You guys all know the challenges of running a website like this. We frequently have to do a lot with a little.

We also rely almost entirely on volunteer work to make this site great. You guys do a great job of posting new content and coming up with interesting things to talk about.

Moving forward most of you know that I have been trying to rebuild the podcast based on the wonderful work of Wes Yee, Talmer Elrashedy and to a lesser degree me. Currently we have had to shuffle some things out. Wes has new responsibilities at work and I've not been able to find anyone suitable to fill his void. He was great with the flow of the show and knew enough about the hobby to have a valuable contribution to nearly every conversation.

Would you like to participate?

Is your hobby knowledge well rounded?

Do you have insight on collecting and even the collectibles industry that would be valuable?

Do you have a good speaking voice and composure?

If you answered yes to this I would like to talk to you about being the next front man of the podcast.

Post here to set up a skype interview.

Waxov

Mar 23, 2013
USA
Stick to yo' day job, son

ziiiiiiing. what did the 5 fingers say to the face??

------------------------------------------------------
I would help you guys out but I don't have the knowledge... . . (charisma on the other hand). . . .

IUjapander

Jan 28, 2011
Indianapolis
I know you don't know me, but I would volunteer to help get the podcast up and running again. I don't think I could be on air talent, but if you ever need help behind the scenes you could certainly contact me.

ronniedp23

Apr 13, 2011
The High Desert, California
Same here...I also wish my insight on collecting was valuable, I had a good speaking voice and some composure!

I have all of that sans a complete grip on the hobby. I'm too narrowly focused in my interests to the exclusion of the rest. All the other things I could handle.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Freedom Card Board mobile app

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Chris this is a dream come true. Below I have posted a copy of my best on air work.
Enjoy and I'll be anxiously awaiting that acceptance PM!

bmc398

May 25, 2009
I might be interested. Give me a call and lets talk time commitment and ideas. I really wanted to get in on the last one but had just started a new job. This might be a good way to get back in the fold.

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
A boomo cardcop podcast could be promising

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts