Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Great One

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bogeysave82

Jan 16, 2013
I just glanced @ the Monday after the masters website and the great one himself Wayne Gretzky has been added to the field. I'm in shock I have his rookie but its been slabbed so I don't really have anything for him to sign and don't have time to order something. So any thoughts or suggestions on what to do...
Thanks

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Is it OPC or Topps and what is it graded?

I'd lean towards busting out the rookie and getting it signed...assuming it was an 8 or lower from PSA, SGC or SGC.

Without question, if he'll give a good Blue Sharpie signature (and he probably would with that card), to me it's a no brainer.

Bogeysave82

Jan 16, 2013
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1365650717.288074.jpg

There's a scan... Yeah I'm going to bust it out. I can stick that in a pocket. What about a second item??? Any thoughts???

Bogeysave82

Jan 16, 2013
Monday after the masters came and went... With awesome results!!! I have a Wayne Gretzky autographed rookie :). I also took an 8x10 that my wife tried to get signed. The hoard of people made threw her off. She didn't know what to do. Wayne was very gracious and did sign though it did appear he was under the weather... And my wife did rebound and got Dan Marino to sign a football for us lol

Members online

Latest posts