Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1 Month away from the Draft---who are you prospecting?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VandyDan

Dec 5, 2011
I figure it is close enough to draft time that there isn't much reason for secrecy about who we've bought into to sell after they get drafted.

So, my big buy in got injured, which is fine because he'll just become a PC Vandy Guy (Jordan Sheffield)

Other than that:

DJ Peterson red ink auto /25

2 Riley Unroe Blue Ref Autos, Ref Auto, Base Auto

1 2010 Chris Okey 16u base, 1 18u ref auto

2 Ryan Boldt Elite USA Autos /299

2011 Zach Collins Non Auto Orange Ref, Base Auto

Nick Ciuffo BC Auto

Elvin Soto Ref Auto

Altogether my buy in was around $120 for those. Hopefully I'll be able to make up for the relative loss I took on Sheffield.

What all does everyone else have, in preparation for the draft.

2 Brian Ragira USA Patch autos

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
I've owned cards of almost every decent prospect draft eligible who has a card. I was hoping to have sold most of them by now but the hype has been so slow this year. My biggest stash is Mark Appel; think I have 8 gold TC aus amongst a few others. Elite prospects don't sell so cheap in today's market but he's gotten almost no hype cardwise.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Callis' first Mock comes out this afternoon. I'll be sure to post it on the Baseball boards, to get some needed attention.

VandyDan

Dec 5, 2011
I'm pretty happy to see Unroe get some attention. He's gone from a 5-7 rounder to some rumors of late first/comp. Switch hitting SS with power.

Now, since you guys might know better than me, how to sell them? Last year I tried to end them the night of the first round, which was stupid in retrospect. Actions maybe that end a few days after the draft? BIN/BO?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I had a bunch of auctions end on the first night of the draft, and did extremely well.

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
I'm still trying to figure out how to sell the cards myself. Every player seems to be different but it's okay to sell before the draft. Target an amount you'd like to get - not when to sell. Seems so simple but takes a while to learn.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Absolutely no one right now. This draft stinks.

The ONLY one I wanted to get in on was Frazier, who's sure to have sky-high prices once more stuff is released.

Members online

Latest posts