Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

David Gelfmen???? Paypal payment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Received a payment and not sure for what seems to be a scam. David Gelfman is the real name, I misspelled it on the post.

Sent from my XT901 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
The new scam is the scammers send you money rather than take it???? Hmmm, I'm interested in being scammed :)

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Received PayPal payment from him for $175 nothing sold on eBay no deals behind the scene. Has no description

Sent from my XT901 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

mjbuchanan80

May 16, 2011
Kansas City
Can you elaborate here? You received a payment...

For what? How much? Etc.

For what it's worth, scams also involve sending money to someone's paypal account. But usually the account has already been hacked and the money disappears rather quickly. Scam artists do this because they want to spend money they have without being traced.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
It was a message, yes I refunded it to them. Hilarious how people try to scam in the world. Let me know if this happens to anyone else.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
That's part of the scam....moxacaine says they've called. You need to lawyer up now.
I refunded them the money, why would I need to lawyer up? They sent me money and I refunded, case closed right? Let me know if there is something else I need to do.

Members online

Latest posts