Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The #MilbDaily Thread - 5/22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Today's notables include:

Clay Holmes
Max Fried
Zack Wheeler
Matt Barnes
Blake Snell
Noah Syndergaard
Alex Meyer
Kyle Zimmer
A.J. Cole
Henry Owens
Michael Ynoa
Dillon Maples
Robbie Erlin
Yordano Ventura
Tyler Skaggs
Matt Wisler
Tyler Thornburg

Last edited:

VandyDan

Dec 5, 2011
Chris Colabello called up to the Twins. He may be long in the tooth as a prospect, but check out his numbers.

Chris Colabello Stats, Bio, Photos, Highlights | MiLB.com Stats | The Official Site of Minor League Baseball

Interesting story, too. Played independent ball from the ages of 21-27 out of college before getting a chance with the Twins last year.

He took Odorizzi deep twice in a game, and absolutely mashed a home run against Archer at a game I was at a week or so ago. Very nice guy, has good interactions with fans. He's raking right now, and doing it at the highest level of baseball he's ever played.

I'm happy to see him called up.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
For those unaware, Albert Almora is making his 2013 debut tonight for Kane County. So far, he's 2-2, 2B, RBI. :)

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Alen Hanson & Gregory Polanco have 4 hits each tonight. Hanson is a HR from the cycle; Polanco is a 3B from the cycle.

:mrgreen:

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Nice, I read that he was supposed to start in Boise this year... just one more guy to look forward to seeing a week from Saturday!

Now 3-4 on the night. Go see him while you can, as I have a feeling he'll be joining Baez & Soler before long if he stays healthy.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Kyle Parker HR (9)

Jesse Winker HR (7)

Clint Coulter HR (3)

Members online

Latest posts