Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Real or fake.. Harper edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Several months ago I posted this Harper below on here. I got busy when Hurricane Sandy hit and lost track of the thread. Anyway the back story is, I bought it back in 2009 before he was still kind of "unheard of" in the overall prospect world. Yes, he had Team USA stuff out,and was on the cover of the SI below. I bought this SI from someone in AZ who seemed to be legit. So here is what I am asking.. tell me your opinion if it is "real" or "fake"... no need to get into the minutia.. Just want feedback. I am going to have my friend get it certified at the National.

thanks

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Here's a custom sweet spot I did from a ball he signed for me at the USA Baseball complex in 2009.

He signed two baseballs...same sigs and inscription.

Attachments

• 1369870486444.jpg
    1369870486444.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 82

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Thanks! I think so too.. especially since it was 2009 before anyone was "faking" his auto as much as it is now.. I have him on a SS ball and BA.. so, I am looking to get this one slabbed.. might sell it.. esp if it is PSA'd..

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I'd say real, he was here in AZ for Fall League so I'm sure there were opportunities.

BTW - that custom Sweet Spot is very cool

Ryan

Members online

Latest posts