Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Preview of 2013 Bowman Sterling Baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
My first impression was Leaf or Rize. Maybe having the actual cards in front of me would fix that, but...

On-card? That's cool.

I don't know how I feel about parallel-hell. Kind of reminds me of Topps Finest.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Big Iron Man fan!

First though is they look cool and nice to see some moderate design attempts. There is something odd about them that I can't put my finger on. Maybe guys on the internet making customs has gotten so prevelent that everything looks like joefan drew them up these days

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Superfractor Autos in Sterling for the first time is never a bad thing. :)

VandyDan

Dec 5, 2011
They look like the kind of design that is going to look really tacky 5 years from now, in retrospect.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
They look really nice, heads and tails better than the XXXX known as 2012 bowman sterling.

Now, as long as they don't pull a "we have to cut production for (insert: country/state/city/village/etc)" & box prices go crazy despite lacking color, itll be good.

But I am curious what fish beyond trout will be on the "bass" checklist ;)

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Superfractor Autos in Sterling for the first time is never a bad thing. :)

Welcome to last year.

$T2eC16J,!w0E9szN(WoJBRUcVyk1FQ~~60_3.JPG

Oh, and the designs are downright atrocious. They would be bad by TriStar's standards, let alone Topps.

Members online

Latest posts