Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Leaf Cut Signature: Pride of the Pinstripes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Below you will find the sell sheet for 2013 Leaf Pride of the Pinstripes Cut Signature…

Please note the following key selling points:

- Greatest checklist of Yankee Greats EVER! Over 1100 Yankees are present of this challenging and exciting checklist..
- ENTRY LEVEL PRICING…. Affordable item for all levels of collectors..
- EVERY CARD COMES BECKETT SLABBED FOR PROTECTION!
- The biggest names in Yankee history are present and accounted for…
- MULTIPLE 1/1 cards in every case!!!!!!
- NO CARD NUMBERED OVER 10 COPIES!!!!!!! Extreme value add!!!!!

http://www.leaftradingcards.com/2013_Leaf_Pride_Pinstripes/13LPP_Sales_Sheet_v2.pdf

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
The absolute key line...

- NO CARD NUMBERED OVER 10 COPIES!!!!!!! Extreme value add!!!!!

That's pretty cool. So while there are bound to be a few dogs...there won't be 50 Roy Smalley sigs.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
So sick of these issues from Leaf that they don't issue checklists for. Very frustrating for player collectors to know what is issued of their player. It screams "this product is loaded with junk signatures" when they don't issue a checklist.

What really pisses me off is when, like 2012 History of Baseball, they use in their advertising (and I quote) "the largest cut signature checklist of all time" and then you can't even get a checklist off their website! So frustrating.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
Sweet, that almost certainly means there will be an Austin Kearns cut!
Let me just look at the checklist to make sure he's on there.....
Oh wait.....

With that many "cuts" I'm sure that a guy who had 102 ABs with them is in the product.
And I'm certain that I'm the only person on the planet that is pleased about that.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
So a Yankee's focused product where you can't use the Yankees logo, or reference "Yankees" anywhere on the card? And is it also ALL Cut Signatures, and not actual on-card autos? Would be curious as to where the cuts are from (ie. old Topps, Donruss, UD cards?)

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
So a Yankee's focused product where you can't use the Yankees logo, or reference "Yankees" anywhere on the card? And is it also ALL Cut Signatures, and not actual on-card autos? Would be curious as to where the cuts are from (ie. old Topps, Donruss, UD cards?)

While I can't answer specifically for this product, I believe that Brian has said within the last year that Leaf won't cut up signed cards for these products.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Andrew are you selling by the box or are you going to do a break or what? I'm interested in at least one at $41 dlvd but would be more interested in a draft break, not random ;)

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Andrew are you selling by the box or are you going to do a break or what? I'm interested in at least one at $41 dlvd but would be more interested in a draft break, not random ;)

either way, the 8 already sold are being shipped sealed. So we can do a break with the rest or ship sealed to people. I am game for anything

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL

Don't look to the sell sheet for examples.
"For illustration purposes only, actual cut signature will vary."

Gotta love...
"THIS PRODUCT HAS NOT BEEN LICENSED, AUTHORIZED, ENDORSED OR APPROVED BY ANY PERSONALITY, TEAM, COLLEGE, ORGANIZATION OR LICENSING AGENCY." Can we add COLLECTOR FORUM to the list please?

Sorry, being negative today. I really should take it out on MLB licensing and not Leaf. This product looks okay, but then again it looks like every generic Tri-Star and Leaf cut signature product from the last few years. Actually, it looks like a rip-off of 2008 Topps design more than anything.

$T2eC16R,!w0E9szNYhshBRnsIco5-!~~60_3.JPG

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
either way, the 8 already sold are being shipped sealed. So we can do a break with the rest or ship sealed to people. I am game for anything

So there are 1,100 cards only right, so that is essentially how many boxes there are? I would be interested in a checklist of sorts or at least and idea of how many of those top cuts they show on the sell sheet there are. I'll probably just buy one straight up from you sealed and delivered.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
So there are 1,100 cards only right, so that is essentially how many boxes there are? I would be interested in a checklist of sorts or at least and idea of how many of those top cuts they show on the sell sheet there are. I'll probably just buy one straight up from you sealed and delivered.

1100+ names in the checklist but none with more than 10 Cuts.

Members online

Latest posts