Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just Got Email from eBay - Free 400K Items Listing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I got it too and everytime I say why the heck couldn't I have everything loaded in there already, it would b nice

Ryan

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Sweet Jesus and you have load a photo for ever one, plus come July your photos you list have to be a certiam size or they will not list the auction. It will give you an error message, kind of like it does now, but it will be in full force come July.

Krusin

Jun 3, 2009
Middle Tennessee
One word TURBOLISTER, if you had your auctions already built all you would have to do is launch them. I add inventory to my Turbolister all the time & when there's a freebie going on they are ready to go. It's also very easy to tweek your auctions before you launch, I've been using it for a couple of years now & I love it. For those that don't know it's a free download program from E-Bay for building & storing your auctions until your ready to list. You can build different templates with a lot of your info pre-built I highly recommend it if you sell a lot.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
One word TURBOLISTER, if you had your auctions already built all you would have to do is launch them. I add inventory to my Turbolister all the time & when there's a freebie going on they are ready to go. It's also very easy to tweek your auctions before you launch, I've been using it for a couple of years now & I love it. For those that don't know it's a free download program from E-Bay for building & storing your auctions until your ready to list. You can build different templates with a lot of your info pre-built I highly recommend it if you sell a lot.

Yeah that's what I'm saying. I wish I worked on listing during downtime wo listing. Just building up for free time. I just never seem to invest in doing so then I get the free message n I say why the heck didn't you do what I said I'd do...
Ryan

IUjapander

Jan 28, 2011
Indianapolis
400K listings in seven days.

7 days is 168 hours

168 hours is 10,080 minutes

So if you do NOTHING ELSE (no sleeping, eating, bathroom, etc.) except for list during the promotional period you would have to list ~40 items per minute to take full advantage of the 400K.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
400K listings in seven days.

7 days is 168 hours

168 hours is 10,080 minutes

So if you do NOTHING ELSE (no sleeping, eating, bathroom, etc.) except for list during the promotional period you would have to list ~40 items per minute to take full advantage of the 400K.

Seems doable ;)

Ryan

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
If you can run parallels you can use Turbolister on a Mac. I use VMWare Fusion works perfectly.

Every time I've tried to set up a parallel it's been a gigantic pain. That's not to say I put in much time to figure it out, I usual just blow it off since turbo lister is the only thing I try for. I've never paid for one so I'm sure that's part of it

Fusion 49.99? Easy to install and use?

Wes

OG
Administrator
Every time I've tried to set up a parallel it's been a gigantic pain. That's not to say I put in much time to figure it out, I usual just blow it off since turbo lister is the only thing I try for. I've never paid for one so I'm sure that's part of it

Fusion 49.99? Easy to install and use?

Could not be easier to install or use. Love it.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Is it for 400,000 ITEMS or listings?

Two very different things.

I have seller limits on one account and it's for number of items, not listings. Very annoying.

Listings

Invited sellers ("sellers") who list in the auction-style or auction-style with Buy It Now format pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth herein will pay no Insertion Fee per item listed ("Promotion") for up to 400,000 listings during the Promotion period as defined below. 1, 3, 5, 7, and 10-day listing durations are included as part of this Promotion

But the promo ended Friday.

Members online

Latest posts