Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Neftali Feliz Contenders Championship Auto 1/1 Sold

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
[ebay:28vflj01]130291390137[/ebay:28vflj01]

Sold for more than the Viciedo.

Comments?

Kutzy

Sep 2, 2008
I know these are rare and a sought after product, but they are stickers after all. Would say, a Bowman Sterling catch $750? Seems a tad bit high to me.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
cgilmo said:
Kutzy said:
I know these are rare and a sought after product, but they are stickers after all. Would say, a Bowman Sterling catch $750? Seems a tad bit high to me.

it is neftali's best card

it has nothing to do with the sticker

I still think EEE is his best card. Has a good reputation behind it. Mike got it at a great price.

Kutzy

Sep 2, 2008
cgilmo said:
Kutzy said:

You just hear so much from people (especially prospector) who complain about stickers. Are you telling me the sticker auto has no direct effect on pricing?
If it were on card you dont think it would have gotten more?

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Kutzy said:
cgilmo said:
Kutzy said:

You just hear so much from people (especially prospector) who complain about stickers. Are you telling me the sticker auto has no direct effect on pricing?
If it were on card you dont think it would have gotten more?

If it had chrome hype? maybe

but that card produced by donruss with that design, but on card would probably get about the same price.

lets not forget there is more to the value of a superfractor than it just being 1/1 and on card.

Kutzy

Sep 2, 2008
I realize the chrome hype, which is why I didnt say chrome. I just think it ended high. Even more so because it was a sticker auto and his second card, not even his first.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Kutzy said:
I realize the chrome hype, which is why I didnt say chrome. I just think it ended high. Even more so because it was a sticker auto and his second card, not even his first.

he has had a bunch actually

threads
elite
prime cuts
prime cuts variations (limited ect.)
contenders

the vicideo ended LOW

that might have been the biggest steal ive seen in quite some time.

Kutzy

Sep 2, 2008
Elite was the only one I had paid attention to, to be honest. I dunno, maybe im wrong. Just seems a bit on the high side for such a late card of his.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
cgilmo said:
Kutzy said:

threads
elite
prime cuts
contenders

....and will soon have a base 09 BC.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
That was a great and legit sale.

It really shows you how much your reputation means when you sell on ebay.

Good job, fugazzi.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
The chrome will not be auto'ed so I dont think it will take away from the 08's

Jaypers said:
cgilmo said:
Kutzy said:

threads
elite
prime cuts
contenders

....and will soon have a base 09 BC.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
jcmint said:
The chrome will not be auto'ed so I dont think it will take away from the 08's

Unless Topps gives him an auto in BC this summer.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
cgilmo said:
Kutzy said:

threads
elite
prime cuts
contenders

the vicideo ended LOW

Yeah, I would have bid on the Viciedo had I found it in a search. That was my mistake. A lot of people are knocking Contenders but IMO I think these will be better than their Elite counterpart. Its a premium Playoff/Donruss product and time will reflect the limited release.

Allen

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Bruin7 said:
cgilmo said:
Kutzy said:

threads
elite
prime cuts
contenders

the vicideo ended LOW

Yeah, I would have bid on the Viciedo had I found it in a search. That was my mistake. A lot of people are knocking Contenders but IMO I think these will be better than their Elite counterpart. Its a premium Playoff/Donruss product and time will reflect the limited release.

Allen

higher quality production

even with the word ROOKIE across the front, the contenders autos are quite nice in hand.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts