Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2001 Topps Archives Reserve Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CamaroDMD

Jun 18, 2013
I have an opportunity to purchase an unopened box of 2001 Topps Archive Reserve from an acquaintance of mine and I'm considering it. I have always liked this product based on what I have seen but have never owned any of the cards. My thought is it would be fun to assemble a base set (I have always loved older RCs and these chromed reprints are kinda fun)...any good hits would just be a bonus, including the mini helmet.

The question I have is...did this product contain a lot of redemptions? Although I'm not solely interested in this product due to the hits...I don't want to walk away with just base.

This would be the first "modern" box I have busted as I haven't purchased a box of cards since the 1997 UD Legends set was new.

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
Good news is you're only scheduled to get one auto. So at least you don't have numerous chance to pull a redemption.

Members online

Latest posts