Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thanks Panini!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
I bought an expired redemption at a show a few weeks ago for a quarter. It was only expired by 5 days, so I figure why not? It came in today and I was quite surprised.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1374528071.799836.jpg
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1374528093.025756.jpg

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
I just went back to the redemption site and it stated it was a 1/1. I guess I stopped reading after I saw who the player was going to be and called it a day.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
I've dealt with the guy before. I think he just buys big lots of base/inserts/parallels and puts them in his .25 box at shows. Probably saw it was expired and tossed it in.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I don't know the name of the promoter but its the one that rotates around the area malls.

Gotcha, that's probably Mike and Leon's shows then. They do have a one specific guy who sets up at two different spots and has some deals. One stand is tons of boxes at .10-$5 w/ local teams then another stand with display cases and his better pulls. I forget his name but his self-given nickname is "Superman".

I'm hoping to get to Concord Mall (north of Wilmington) this weekend, it's usually the best of the mall shows. But that's not saying much... :lol:

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Gotcha, that's probably Mike and Leon's shows then. They do have a one specific guy who sets up at two different spots and has some deals. One stand is tons of boxes at .10-$5 w/ local teams then another stand with display cases and his better pulls. I forget his name but his self-given nickname is "Superman".

I'm hoping to get to Concord Mall (north of Wilmington) this weekend, it's usually the best of the mall shows. But that's not saying much... :lol:

Yeah, there isn't much going on around here. The Oaks show is decent.

Latest posts