Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The #MilbDaily Thread - 7/24

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Today's notables include:

Anthony Ranaudo
Luis Lugo
Zach Eflin
Blake Snell vs. Tom Windle
Mike Montgomery
Marcus Stroman
Matt Purke
Edwin Diaz
Mitch Gueller
Lance McCullers
Michael Wacha
Mike Foltynewicz
Tyler Matzek
Chi Chi Gonzalez
Adalberto Mejia
Brandon Maurer
Robert Stephenson
Mark Sappington

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Travis d'Arnaud is now rehabbing in the GCL. He is 1-3 so far today.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
I got a blue wave refractor of stroman in one of of my prospect challenge packs. Is the kid supposed to be good? saw he was first round pick.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Xander Bogaerts HR (14) :mrgreen:

Brian Goodwin HR (8)

Last edited:

Kardkollector46

Aug 7, 2008
Connecticut
Word on the street is Sano was benched today after his pimp job on the 400+ foot home run he hit to left field last night (I was at the game the kid has some unreal power). Apparently Twins G.M. Terry Ryan was discussing a possible 5+ game benching for him (which I think is an empty threat) due to the incident. He was in attendance last night too and wasn't a big fan of the showboating. Just thought I'd inform anyone on the board who was curious why he didn't play today.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Michael Wacha - 6 IP, 2 H, 1 R, 0 BB, 8 K

Lance McCullers - 5 IP, 2 H, 2 R, 4 BB, 6 K

Mike Montgomery - 5.2 IP, 3 H, 0 R, 1 BB, 6 K

Zach Eflin - 7 IP, 4 H, 2 R, 1 ER, 0 BB, 3 K

Jared

Oct 22, 2009
Word on the street is Sano was benched today after his pimp job on the 400+ foot home run he hit to left field last night (I was at the game the kid has some unreal power). Apparently Twins G.M. Terry Ryan was discussing a possible 5+ game benching for him (which I think is an empty threat) due to the incident. He was in attendance last night too and wasn't a big fan of the showboating. Just thought I'd inform anyone on the board who was curious why he didn't play today.

Just checked to see how he did and was wondering why he didn't play, as a matter of fact.

Thanks for posting that. Hopefully the G.M. was just trying to scare him, and he will be back in the lineup next game.

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago

I've noticed Rosario has been out of the lineup for the last four games as well.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI

Is there video of this or can you elaborate on what he did exactly?

Jedi500

Jan 2, 2009
One of my personal favorites

Avery Romero 2-4 with 2 Doubles now hitting .410 over his last 10 games

also I think that Dellin Betances might be hot list worthy look at his current streak

Kardkollector46

Aug 7, 2008
Connecticut
Is there video of this or can you elaborate on what he did exactly?
Can't seem to find video but he hit an absolute laser to dead left, none of the fielders moved, and he stood watching it at home plate for what seemed like 5 seconds and gave a showy bat flip before he started his trot. Nothing too extensive but the GM is kind of a drill sergeant when it comes to his guys.

Members online

Latest posts