Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Announces Puig Gypsy Queen Giveaway at the National

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
lol theyre having people open junk product for this stuff. First its Bowman Platinum for the Blue set and now you have to open a box of WBC Tribute.

Theyre only giving away 100 per day and only 1 per person.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Awesome idea from Topps, and I'm being serious.

This will help all the dealers move this XXXX product.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
So, do you buy a box of GQ or WBC Tribute from a dealer or Topps direct to get the Puig card? Topps needs to stops making GQ, they're terrible and cost way to much. Topps needs to stick with Archives and Heritage to keep the 'vintage' type stuff going. If they want to throw in a GQ type card in the Archives and Heritage as an insert, then ok, but I haven't and wont buy GQ.

Fordman

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
So, do you buy a box of GQ or WBC Tribute from a dealer or Topps direct to get the Puig card? Topps needs to stops making GQ, they're terrible and cost way to much. Topps needs to stick with Archives and Heritage to keep the 'vintage' type stuff going. If they want to throw in a GQ type card in the Archives and Heritage as an insert, then ok, but I haven't and wont buy GQ.

Fordman

The autos look pretty sweet and some of the inserts are pretty cool. What about it bugs you? IMO, it's almost time for Allen and Ginter to call it quits. The mini's are cool but it's starting to get too monotonous.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Awesome idea from Topps, and I'm being serious.

This will help all the dealers move this XXXX product.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

National goers are a select group of people, not sure how this truly helps "all dealers" move the crap.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Not sure if you have to buy it at the Topps booth or just open it there...

Topps[h=5]Surprise for the 2013 National Sports Collectors Convention

Hey ‪#‎toppsnation‬. Topps is getting ready for the National. This year will be awesome as Topps will have a bunch of exclusives for collectors. If you are attending, be sure to stop by the Topps Booth! Here is what we have in store

Bowman Orange Foi Parallel Set.

Collectors opening ONE full sealed HOBBY BOX of 2013 Bowman Platinum Baseball (in front of a Topps rep at the booth) can redeem the box for an exclusive set. This redemption will be limited to 100 sets per day and 1 set per person per day. The set will ONLY be available at the National Sports Collectors Convention.

Sets are limited to 1 set per day per person and 100 per day in todal.

Classic 1952 Bowman Cards

Topps has created a special 8-card 2013 Wrapper redemption set that features the 1952 Bowman design. Collectors opening 3 packs of any 2013 Topps/Bowman HOBBY product (in front of a Topps rep at the booth) can redeem their wrappers for one of the following cards.

Ernie Banks
Frank Thomas
Mike Trout
Bryce Harper
Geno Smith
EJ Manuel
Tavon Austin
Eddie Lacy

This redemption will be limited to 100 cards per subject per day. And each subject is limited to 1 subject per person per day.

TOPPS MINIS

Topps will be offering a limited number of all-new 2013 Topps Mini Baseball boxes (online exclusive) for sale at it’s booth during the show. Look for autograph cards from the following in this product.

Yasiel Puig
Mike Trout
Sandy Koufax
Nolan Ryan

Yasiel Puig Gypsy Queen Card

Topps added a SURPRISE redemption to the National. Collectors who rip open a box of WBC Tribute can get this exclusive Yasiel Puig Gypsy Queen card.

Redemption is limited to 1 per day per collector and 100 per day in total.

Looking forward to seeing you all at the National.
[/h]

HumbleBob

Aug 2, 2009
Last year it was at the booth. I had a sponsor pass and was in before the VIPs and there was already a very big line. That said I am trying to get the Thomas for my son. No biggie if I don't. We actually enjoy the chase way more then the card. Now if this was a Panini card...then that is a good card!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
It doesn't say you have to pay for the box of WBC Tribute! And I'm with pred, I'd rather move on from A&G than GQ, although putting both out every year has definitely killed the Products. And make Archives retail only or at least make the Hobby cheaper. But doesn't Topps always run a good idea/product into the ground? ;)

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
No, I'm not "besmirching" (horrid word choice), just pointing out that your post was stupid.

He's closer to the truth than your estimate, but hey instead of debate the point just call him stupid

What is your problem? Why do you come into every thread with a chip on your shoulder calling everyone stupid?

From what I've seen so far his social skills are...stupid

Members online

Latest posts