Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Felix Hernandez signed baseball looking for other collectors thoughts take the poll please

Allstar baseball auto's are better

• on the Sweet Spot

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Under the All Star Logo on the ball

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • it really does not matter it is good both ways

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vetsgt02

Oct 7, 2008
Trona, CA
Hello everyone. Have I have mentioned before I have mainly shifted my collecting towards signed baseballs and I am lucky enough to be getting a 2009 signed AllStar ball signed by Felix Hernandez which brings me to the poll question. What is better having him sign it under the AS logo or on the Sweet Spot? I keep seeing them under the AS logos on EBay but I thought the sweet spot was better and looked nicer. I do not plan on ever selling it but I would like to have your guys thoughts on preferences and why if you can spare me the time :)

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
As a fellow Felix collector I say get a signed one on the Sweet Spot. If you are collecting baseball autographs, I also think it should be on the Sweet Spot for it to match the majority of the rest.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
If it is an ASG ball under the logo is more valuable and more desirable. ROMLB then get it on the sweetspot. Any kind of logoed baseball that has significance to the players career go under the logo.

Members online

Latest posts