Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Stealing cards: Attention Binghamton, NY area collectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beberly

Aug 7, 2008
Binghamton, NY
I was recently talking with someone who is retired from the post office in Binghamton, NY. He was telling a few stories, including one where a mail sorter at the PO was busted opening Beckett mail and stealing the sports cards inside. This happened many years ago. I just figured that I would share this just in case someone in the area lost a few cards in the mail a while back.

jlvjr16

Aug 13, 2008
this is one of the reasons why I dont print shipping labels from Paypal or ebay since these would be displayed on the postage. It spells $$$ to post office workers.

cowboysrule48

Aug 7, 2008
Orlando, FL
jlvjr16 said:
this is one of the reasons why I dont print shipping labels from Paypal or ebay since these would be displayed on the postage. It spells $$$ to post office workers.

That's why I cute the paypal logo off.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
I haven't had a problem like this with any of my Paypal shipping label's (but I've had item's go unscanned many-a-times). All the money I've saved on dc using the PP shipping label's is in the hundreds (so I'll take that minute chance)! :D

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Doesn't surprise me.I spoke in a thread a while back on here about trying to mail off a box full of Bagwell dupes to another collector on these boards and the lady at the counter kept asking me what was in the box.She eventually even guessed what they were.It kinda pissed me off because it was none of her business and I didn't sleep well until I knew the cards had arrived safely.I don't trust any of those goobers.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts