Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

showing off my PC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
A year or two ago I decided to change focus of my collection. I decided to start collecting memorabilia but jerseys in particular. the biggest problem with this collection is wall space.Here is my collection thus far
243508.jpg

243412.jpg

243509.jpg

243512.jpg

243513.jpg

243510.jpg

243511.jpg

comments appreciated

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Nice stuff man!

Make sure to use those Pics and pics of the COAs and take them or send them to your Home Insurance provider/agent. You can add them to a rider for your Insurance in case, heaven forbid, anything should happen. Most insurance companies do NOT pay out well to Collectors, especially on high-end items. And don't forget to add in the framing costs...

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Nice stuff man!

Make sure to use those Pics and pics of the COAs and take them or send them to your Home Insurance provider/agent. You can add them to a rider for your Insurance in case, heaven forbid, anything should happen. Most insurance companies do NOT pay out well to Collectors, especially on high-end items. And don't forget to add in the framing costs...

So if they do not pay out well, why insure them through your HOI? If you're going to ensure them at all, just use a collectibles insurance company.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
So if they do not pay out well, why insure them through your HOI? If you're going to ensure them at all, just use a collectibles insurance company.
What I meant was that without adding a Rider to your existing Policy or without certifying them or pictures of them, most insurance companies don't pay out much. With those steps done, they payout what they're supposed to...

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
thanks guys I have also considered getting sports collectible insurance but havent looked to much into it

Bogeysave82

Jan 16, 2013
Great collection love when they are framed properly. Looks sweet. Do you get the graphs yourself?

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
No I have either bought or traded for all the jerseys except the Ewing which my dads had since the early 90s

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts