Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Daisuke Matsuzaka makes his 2013 debut tonight for the New York Mets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Well he's stinking it up.....2ip 6h 5er

Well that was a throw away game

probably should retire at this point. Just decent at AAA in 2013 let alone at the major league level.

i wonder what's happened to him since his Red Sox early years when he was the talk of the hobby and the game. No longer fools people with the motion, injuries in the last few years affected his ability, or just doens't throw it like he used to?

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Send him back to Tokyo. But, before he goes, please have someone ask him to leave 1/10 of his Boston contract to help feed the homeless in Boston for the next 385 years.

matsuzaka.blue.ref.rc.07bc.lrg.ns.jpg matsuzaka.blue.ref.08bc.lrg.os.jpg matsuzaka.blue.ref.09bc.lrg.os.jpg matsuzaka.xfrac.ns.jpg MATSUZAKA.BLUE.REF.10BC.LRG.OS.jpg

Here's a pic I took while at his first start in Boston-- 4/11/07

daisuke 1st game 4 11 07 boston.jpg

King Felix pitched a 1-hit shutout against Boston. I believe we lost 4-0. Very cold, brutal night.

Last edited:

heavy_hitter

Jun 26, 2009
10_matsuzaka_2of25.png

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
maybe he needs to do lines before pitching since he's wearing #16 for the Mets.

I'm surprised the Mets didn't retire #16 for Doc Gooden unless it's because of Doc's lines. ;)

Members online

Latest posts