Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This is why I don't buy Halman cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
don't think that many people are that high on him really, maybe the only reason is because he's the M's #1 prospect supposedly...even though i think it should be aumont.

blackboard218

Jan 15, 2009
aw00d05 said:
don't think that many people are that high on him really, maybe the only reason is because he's the M's #1 prospect supposedly...even though i think it should be aumont.

Agreed.

whityscards

Aug 26, 2008
don't need to be worried...he was against some great pitchers. Edison and Pedro did make him look foolish tho but all where great pitches.

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
whityscards said:
don't need to be worried...he was against some great pitchers. Edison and Pedro did make him look foolish tho but all where great pitches.
so aumont faced great hitters and dominated them, so i'd take him over halman any day personally, halman's stats aren't even that good for where he plays at...

blackboard218

Jan 15, 2009
LLWesMan said:
Jeez it is one game.

I agree that this is a minuscule sample size. However, games like these (I rmr a couple of games where he struck out nasty amount of times) shows me what kind of hitter he is at this point.

James

Wes

OG
Administrator
blackboard218 said:
LLWesMan said:
Jeez it is one game.

I agree that this is a minuscule sample size. However, games like these (I rmr a couple of games where he struck out nasty amount of times) shows me what kind of hitter he is at this point.

James

As long as he hits for the type of power he hit for last year he will continue to move along despite his high strikeout rate. There are players at all levels who strike out a lot who still have great success. Ryan Howard, Michael Stanton, Adam Dunn and many other top players and prospects come to mind.

Members online

Latest posts