Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thoughts on collation this year in various products?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I've purchased a nice chunk of retail this year(as always) and have noticed collation is getting worse and worse. All Panini products and even base topps seem to be hit or miss. I know a lot of you bust hobby but I'm all about putting base sets together and hobby seems to be a lot more expensive to do so. Score has to be the worst when it comes to this but even Leaf Rookies and Stars are killing me. About the only thing I can say is I am more than pleased with some of the designs used this year by Panini. Topps looks kinda blah though.

Thoughts...?

Jon Mead

Jul 28, 2013
elite inception and prestige were LOADED. R&S was it's usual break. finest was eh momentum was definitely better. honestly with this GREAT rookie class ROI should be 30-50 percent.

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
The cards aren't varied enough in hobby either, lot of duplicates for 2013 topps, especially in hobby football, could be something wrong with the sorting at printer

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts