Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cards you know you have...but cant find?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I know I had several Andre Dawson standups, both versions, but I have not been able to find them since I have been organizing my Dawson's and I'm beginning to wonder if some little fingers didn't take them for the candy inside.

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
Somewhere at my parents house I thought I had a box that has a psa 6 gretzky rookie and a psa 7 1972 topps Nolan Ryan. It had a few other cards too but I can't remember what they were. I thought I left this box at my parents house because I was moving and didn't want to take it with me but I can't find it now so I don't know if I lost it, if my parents lost it or if it's just missing somewhere in their house. For a long time when I would go to visit them I would look for it but now I think it's just gone. I even re-bought the Gretzky and Ryan cards so if that box ever shows back up it will be a big score. I also lost a Michael Jordan RC at their house and I eventually found it in their attic in the bottom of a box of toys so there is still hope it could show up.

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
Box with about 10-12 89 upper deck griffeys and also my 2011 update trouts in sleeves

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

jmc280zx

Aug 11, 2008
SoCal
Have/had a 2006 Alex Gordon bowman gold refractor that I pulled the day it released... Had some damage on it and put it to the side to send back to topps for a replacement... Haven't seen it since...

Sent from my VS910 4G using Freedom Card Board mobile app

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
For the past few weeks I've been unable to locate 3 key Magic cards I need for a deck. Luckily I was able to borrow them. But where could they be?

DaBaddestHic

Aug 16, 2013
Not a big deal, but I had a partial set of 2011 Topps Football (or maybe 2012) sitting around before I moved to Chicago and can't find it anywhere now. Of all things to lose, I'm not really that torn up over it :p.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
2011 Bowman Chrome Mike Trout RC refractor (I had set aside to grade, then it vanished)

The good news is, this 1st-year refractor auto card just emerged from obscurity:

balentien.ref.au.399.os.05bb.jpg BALENTIEN.REF.AU.399.B.05BB.jpg

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Probably more than I can recall right now. 2001 Topps Gold Label Award Ceremony Rickey jersey and 2001 Fleer Futures Black Gold or something similar /499. I'm entering serial numbers and I know I have them, but can't find them to save my life. Probably more too, but I'm tired and don't want to look any more.

Members online

Latest posts