Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone seen these RelicWear products?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Just copying and pasting what I posted on FaceBook. Too lazy to re-write everything for the forum.

"It's a neat concept in theory, but I believe the company would be better served to go with the style of braided cords that are used in the popular necklaces that are currently being worn by MLB players, instead of the leather they are using now for their bracelets. And I think the product would work better as a necklace instead of a bracelet.

I think it's an awesome idea putting the relics on there. I was doing a search for Aaron Boone memorabilia on eBay and came across one of these that had a piece of Aaron Boone game used bat, and Tim Wakefield's game used jersey.

They have St. Louis Cardinals, Bob Gibson jersey, Stan Musial bat, and Ozzie Smith jersey too.

Also have a Sportsman’s Park seat, Busch Stadium seat.

Neat product, but I think it needs some redesigning to make it even better.
"

Relic Wear Legendary Game Used Sports Memorabilia

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Interesting but doesn't really do anything for me. I think the value is extremely high given the size of the "relic" in each band.

Members online

Latest posts