Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps update is "Puig-afied" with cards!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Don't blame topps for milking the Puig cow one bit. Take advantage of a totally hot rookie.

So it seems like he has SEVEN different "easy" cards ranging from base (3) to inserts.

Then he has at least two different photo variations and the silk card.

On top of that there's all the different parallels too and I assume an auto.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Looking at how many cards per box you get against the checklist, ODDS say most boxes should yield all three base Puig cards, not counting any possible inserts.

Good value.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I just want to say that the 'Big Glove Puig' from Update is the card I most want out of all cards this year, but as an SSP it's starting out ridiculously high. I'd pay the iron price, but not the gold price.

gpenko826

Feb 15, 2011
I just want to say that the 'Big Glove Puig' from Update is the card I most want out of all cards this year, but as an SSP it's starting out ridiculously high. I'd pay the iron price, but not the gold price.

I've got one up now I can part with. Let me know what you think is a fair "iron" price and we can make a deal :)

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
Quite a few true rookie cards (nice):

US17 – Justin Grimm
US46 – Yasiel Puig
US87 – Evan Gattis
US99 – Derrick Robinson
US105 - Corey Kluber
US109 – Jose Dominguez
US116 – Mike Kickham
US131 - Josh Phegley
US137 – Yoervis Medina
US151 – Shawn Kelley
US161 – Jim Henderson
US172 – Blake Parker
US183 – Jeff Bianchi
US186 – Jake Elmore
US192 – Hyun-Jin Ryu
US243 – Marwin Gonzalez
US250 – Yasiel Puig
US252 – Preston Claiborne
US255 – Alex Wood
US267 – Nick Tepesch
US278 – Jose Alvarez
US298 – Luis Avilan
US315 – Bruce Rondon
US324 – Chris Colabello
US329 – Henry Urrutia
US330 – Yasiel Puig

Last edited:

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
Great lot of rookies in the 2013 Update set...and a customer of mine hit a Puig "glove" variation along with a Trout auto/jersey /25 from his jumbo case.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
My jumbo box had horrible collation; I think I got the same sequence of cards half a dozen times. Luckily, it had a Puig, so I ended up with probably 10 between the three different base cards. Hit a Pink (Henry Urrutia RC), Black (Kyle Gibson RC), and a Sapphire (Dayan Viciedo), but my actual hits were lacking (Verlander All Star Stitches, Gehrig Manu-pin card, and a Rafael Dolis auto).

byronscott4ever

Dec 3, 2009

Wasn't there a Mickey Hatcher card that had a big glove?

Members online

Latest posts