Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Goldschmidt wins the Gold Glove Award!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dbacksfan4life

Aug 21, 2013
Arizona
So glad Goldy was able take it home! Now he just needs to win Gold Glove, Silver Sluggar, and most important MVP!!!

I know it won't happen for the MVP because the Dbacks didn't make the playoffs, but l can dream can't l.

EDIT Takes home the Gold Glove award also.

Last edited:

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Goldschmidt wins the Hank Aaron Award!!!!

Great season , was glad he got the award, and like you stated wish he could grab some more

Ryan

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
so now would be a good time to sell this?

goldschmidt-auto-patch.jpg

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
so now would be a good time to sell this?
Haha, do you really think winning the Hank Aaron award will increase his cards' value?
It's a great honor, but can anyone on this board honestly name past winners, other than by guessing?

Now if Goldy won the MVP award, his cards would briefly spike, but they actually sold for more earlier in the season when he was dominating and the DBacks were contending.

I think Goldschmidt is a great player, and would like him to win MVP because he's also a genuinely great person as well as player.
He has a chance. Past winners have been on non-playoff teams.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Haha, do you really think winning the Hank Aaron award will increase his cards' value?
It's a great honor, but can anyone on this board honestly name past winners, other than by guessing?

Now if Goldy won the MVP award, his cards would briefly spike, but they actually sold for more earlier in the season when he was dominating and the DBacks were contending.

I think Goldschmidt is a great player, and would like him to win MVP because he's also a genuinely great person as well as player.
He has a chance. Past winners have been on non-playoff teams.

Sammy Sosa won the first Hank Aaron award for an NL player in 99 and Aramis Ramirez won one as a Cub some time, but these are the only two I know.

Members online

Latest posts