Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This card might spark something new

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011

Attachments

• 1383776819596.jpg
    1383776819596.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Wait, all 16 of the autos are Jordan? Am I missing something, but what's the point? Maybe if they were all different or something ? (MJ 23, MJ 45, M Air J etc) but what is the point of 16 of the same autos in one booklet?

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Wait, all 16 of the autos are Jordan? Am I missing something, but what's the point? Maybe if they were all different or something ? (MJ 23, MJ 45, M Air J etc) but what is the point of 16 of the same autos in one booklet?
This This This... I don't get it...

I thought for a minute they'd be autos from like each year he was in the league or maybe the OPer is saying that it'd be cool for Topps to save one sticker that someone like Trout sighs each year he is in the league and do a card like this 16 years from now?

At the end of the day, I think it's pretty stupid.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Oh no doubt it's over kill but there's a chance this card could sell for totally insane money.

That might spill over to other sports markets and like it or not, it's different, New and exciting to the ones chasing

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

theacox

Jan 19, 2013
Mark me down for one each in the "why would anyone make that" and "why would anyone buy that for outrageous sums of money" columns.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Reminds me of these stupid cards from 2004 Fleer Authentix:

9b97e6b0-b77c-4c4f-aa69-c3d3d708b08c.jpg

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Can't say I think it's worth too much more than an item with 1 MJ auto on it with the same print run. If rather have more photos , better design n 1 auto.

Ryan

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Wow, it would be cool to own 16 Michael Jordan signatures, but all on one booklet? Trying to decide how I would feel about this if it was Dawson. I am a pretty crazy Andre Dawson collector but I have never thought about having a double signed item before.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
1 auto and 15 inscriptions would be better IMO, that is what I would want if it was a Dawson card

bigunitcards

Sep 8, 2013
OKC, OK
All the MJ pictures look different, but they look like college year pics? Can't read the inscription under his name of each one.

Upper Deck Employee 1: "Hey I have 16 extra MJ auto stickers left over, what should be do with them?"
Upper Deck Employee 2: "Just stick 'em all in this booklet & be done with it"

But that 2nd card with 16 different players is pretty cool.

A_Pharis

So, instead of making 15 extra MJ hits in the product, they just stick them on one ugly card? Awesome idea. Baseball should totally do that. (and the Dice-K card was one of those cards where the redemption holder got to pick the subjects, and he picked all Dice-K.)

Last edited:

Latest posts