Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Prizm Draft: open or sell??? *Update--See My Results!*

Should I open? Or sell?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Okay, I know this is small time compared to some Of you guys, but I wanted FCB Community to vote on what I should do: open this? Or sell it (trade it) sealed? I bought this for 9.99, so either way I am ahead. And either way I'll sell or trade it all away and buy some Gwynn cards. Is the thrill of opening worth it? FWIW, I do like to open random blasters now and again, even though I am strictly a Gwynn collector. Feel free to justify your choice for me!
BC2904FF-8328-45D8-8724-49C9CD9A18EF-2793-000003D9C92AD6CA_zps80f87f7b.jpg

Last edited:

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Although its fun to bust it. Anything with Draft on it you be better off selling. Get some bucks and buy what cards you like.

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
Maybe return it to the store and say they made a mistake?
Is this a joke?
...and people wonder why this site does not get more traffic...::facepalm::
LOL.

IMO I'd sell it and buy some PC cards. I know your only in it for 10 bucks but the chances of you making any sort of money isn't great especially with retail and with the season a ways away. I'd say sell that bad boy and buy some gwynns!!

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I voted sell, especially since the base card design stinks (the auto design is much improved) and I just picked up an draft prizm auto for $5 dlvd that the same player's bowman draft chrome base auto equivalent currently sells for $15-20 so prizm draft it doesn't carry nearly the AU value that bowman draft chrome does.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts