Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone know anything about TCSP (seeing some cards on eBay)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Hey,

I may be a little late on these as a Google search indicates it's been out for a few months, but I'm first noticing the bat cards from Tri-City Sports PL online now. Came across a couple (pictured below) and while the design is not great, the game-used piece is pretty impressive and the price seems reasonable. I've seen enough "off-brand" releases to be highly skeptical, but I was wondering what people thought. The back of the card provides a year the bat was used in, (although obviously there's no indication on the level of provenance.) Any familiar with the set or have any thoughts?

$_3.JPG

$_57.JPG

and the back:

$_57.JPG

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
They're just glorified customs. No licensing and no reputation upon which to based their guarantees. They do look much nicer than the crap people were trying to sell as "authentic" game used stuff in the past (NSA anyone?). Pity CardCop isn't around to tear into them :)

Last edited:

digicat

Nov 10, 2009
Nor-Cal
Theoretically, the statement on the back would still be true if the card contained the bat the card company's owner used during the 1967 little league season.

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
I remember they were blasted years ago for having a Geocities/Tripod/Freewebs like Web site.

I would stay away.

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
If they wanted them to be worth more they should have added pictures of the bats on the back and where it was purchased.

Members online

Latest posts